To submit a CEU event for review and posting, please click here
2019 DNS/PNPG Joint Symposium
Join DNS and PNPG for the first ever LIVE Joint Symposium. Attendees may participate in a dedicated DNS day, dedicated PNPG day and a combined DNS/PNPG day for 3-days of learning from experts on topics relevant to you! Access more information on the agenda, housing, registration, sponsors and the city of Charlotte, NC.
2019 DNS/PNPG Joint Symposium: Empowering YOU: Nutrition Support Best Practices from Babies to Adults
Dates: June 7, 2019—June 9, 2019
Location: Hilton City Center (222 East Third Street; Charlotte, NC 28202)
Satisfy 8-12.5 hours of CPE credit for your CDR portfolio and add value to your professional brand. Here are just a few of the many programs available:
- Sustainable Food Systems – New: Advance competency with this new program developed to establish and cultivate your knowledge on emerging trends toward sustainability.
- Food Allergy Management – Newly Revised: Includes the latest research and recommendations on preventing peanut allergies as well as additional information on managing food allergens in schools and foodservice.
- Informatics in Nutrition- New: Every facet of informatics is discussed, including Electronic Health Records, security and ethics, and utilizing data.
SAVE THE DATE: Nutrition and Dietetics Advocacy Summit on July 11 and 12 in Washington, D.C.!
Plan on joining us in Washington, D.C., July 11 and 12 for the Academy’s Nutrition and Dietetics Advocacy Summit, formerly called Public Policy Workshop. Attendees will sharpen their communication skills, advocate for the profession and develop new high-level personal and professional relationships. More information – including registration – will be shared in the coming weeks.
Upcoming CDR Workshops
- June 21-22, 2019; Long Beach, California
Fall 2019 Programs (registration to open summer 2019)
- October 3-4, 2019; Dallas, Texas
- October 24-25, 2019; Philadelphia, PA
- May 9-11, 2019, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Fall 2019 Program (registration to open summer 2019)
- November 21-23, 2019; New Orleans, Louisiana