TAND Advocacy Team
Reach out to your TAND Advocacy Team contact to get involved today!
– Lauren Cromer, TAND President-Elect
– Lauren Steele, TAND Public Policy Coordinator
– Emily Maddux, Chattanooga Public Policy Co-Chair
– Brian Jones, Chattanooga Public Policy Co-Chair
– Lisa McCune, Knoxville Advocacy Chair
– Kathy Cabrera, Memphis Legislative Chair
– Robin Winkler, Nashville Legislative Chair
– Michelle Johnson, Tri-Cities Legislative Chair
– Brian Carroll, West Tennessee Policy Coordinator
Action Alerts are designed by the Academy for TAND members to ask local legislators for their support of nutrition-related legislation.
How to Complete Action Alerts from the Academy
- Login to your Academy account here
- Review the Action Alerts that are currently available
- Click on an individual Action Alert to read more about it and send messages to legislators
Nutrition and Dietetics Advocacy Summit
Formerly known as the Public Policy Workshop, the Nutrition and Dietetics Advocacy Summit allows you to review key policy issues impacting the dietetics profession and connect with other professionals to sharpen advocacy skills.
Click here to find out more information.
Academy Advocacy Efforts
Stay up-to-date on what is happening at the national level and review resources offered by the Academy here.