2021 Tennessee Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
Thank you for your interest in the 2021 TAND Annual Meeting. In our continued effort to keep all attendees, exhibitors, and speakers safe, TAND will be hosting a webinar series every Thursday in April of 2021 instead of an in person event this year.
The first 25 registrations will receive a Cabot Gift Box valued at $30!
- Members: $50
- Non-Members: $75
- Students Members: FREE
- Student Non-Members: $20*
*Student Non-Members, please note you will have to email firstname.lastname@example.org from your school email account to receive an invoice for the Student Non-Member rate.
- Log in using your Academy ID number as your username
- Use the password for eatrightpro.org
- Please be sure to click the links for each webinar to complete registration
- Student non-members, you will need to email email@example.com from your school email address for student pricing of $20 for both days.
Cancellation Policy: TAND issues an 80% refund on all requests made more than 7 days prior to the event. No refunds will be issued 7 days or less prior to the event.
The meeting will be taking place every Thursday in April at 1pm ET/12pm CT. Please see the topics below:
- April 1: It’s Complicated: Navigating Overlapping Disorders of Gut-Brain Interaction
- April 8: Academy Update and Providing Nutrition Services via Telehealth
- April 15: Do Our Genes Determine What We Should Eat
- April 22: The Power of Visual Communications to Promote Healthier Eating
- April 29: Integrating the Science of Nutrition and the Science of Emotion
Call for Poster Sessions
The TAND Council on Professional Issues Committee announces a call for abstracts for posting on the TAND website in conjunction with the 2021 Annual Conference webinar series taking place this April. To apply click here and complete the form by April 1, 2021.
Previous Annual Meetings
Click below to see photos from previous Annual Meetings & Hill Days: