Regional One Health is looking for a Clinical Dietitian for its Outpatient Center. This individual will:
- Provide all aspects of Medical Nutrition Therapy to patients using evidenced based research in accordance with Medical Nutrition Therapy Standards of Practice.
- Act as a liaison between the patient, nursing and medical staff to answer questions, provide support and assistance to resolve concerns relating to clinical nutritional services.
- Maintain patient medical records; perform charting duties; record activities and observations.
- Confer and work collaboratively with patient/family/clinic/hospital staff regarding all aspects of patient needs (i.e., management of diet, referrals, coordinating appointments, requisitions supplies, patient admission/discharge or transfer process, discharge planning, obtains medical records, etc.) in a customer responsive and courteous manner, in compliance with iRESPECT standards and promoting patient/customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the orientation and training of new staff members and students assigned to unit when they provide patient care, treatment and services as a part of their training.
- Assist in the development and evaluation of in-service and training materials.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, safe environment for patients and personnel.
- Maintain professional credentials and education necessary to keep abreast and maintain a current knowledge of clinical and theoretical principles, concepts, and techniques.
- Participate in institutional and professional activities to promote the department, the institution and the profession.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school with a major in food and nutrition and successful completion of a dietetic internship, traineeship or coordinated program approved by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Registered by the Commission of Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Licensed by the State of Tennessee Board of Dietitian/Nutritionist Examiners.
How to Apply
https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/rmcm/#/job/27746 (Outpatient Center)
https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/rmcm/#/job/26980 (Adult Special Care Clinic)
Regional One Health