2021 Tennessee Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Hill Day
TAND Annual Hill Week 2021
Thank you to everyone who was able to participate in Hill Week! For those of you who couldn’t attend, but are interested in learning more, please click the links below:
Please reach out to the TAND Advocacy Team at the emails below:
- Christy Davis, TAND President Elect / Advocacy Chair (ChristyDavis@iammorrison.com)
- Lauren Steele, TAND Public Policy Coordinator (Lauren.Steele@StJude.org)
- Chattanooga PPC: Emily Maddux (email@example.com) Brian Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Knoxville PPC: Lisa McCune (email@example.com)
- Memphis PPC: Racheal Bennett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nashville PPC: Robin Winkler (email@example.com)
- Tri Cities PPC: Crystal Woods (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- West TN PPC: Brian Carroll (email@example.com)
Having a diverse and inclusive membership is vital to the success of our professional organization. As nutrition experts, we need to support having a variety of backgrounds from culture, race, gender, and education to provide the BEST care to the residents of Tennessee. Please Support Diversity in Nutrition & Dietetics in Allied Health Professions – CLICK HERE to view the Academy’s Action Center to take action today! Options are available for Members & Nonmembers.
Congratulate and Welcome Your Legislators!
Now that the New Year has begun, this is great time to reach out to your legislators to introduce yourself and TAND. You can find your legislators by reviewing the TN General Assembly Site. You can also find Tennessee’s members of Congress (House and Senate) by reviewing the US Congress Site. Finally, the Academy has a sample letter template you can download and customize to send to your elected officials.