Allison Nutrition Consultants, Inc.
Job Type: Part Time/ Virtual/ Flexible Schedule
This is a part-time position 20-30 hrs/week. Make your schedule to fit your needs. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Part-Time Dietitian who concentrates on gut health, functional medicine, and autoimmune disorders to join our team. The ideal candidate will hold a valid Tennessee state license as a dietitian and possess in-depth knowledge of nutritional strategies for individuals dealing with gut health issues and autoimmune disorders.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide medical nutrition therapy and nutrition counseling to clients using evidenced based treatment approaches
• Conduct Initial individual nutrition assessments and follow-up nutrition sessions for clients.
• Weekly RD team meetings
• Timely care coordination with client’s health care team.
• In-office, on site (i.e grocery, home or restaurant) and telehealth counseling/service delivery, as appropriate.
• Timely, thorough documentation in electronic medical records system
• Coordinate and communicate well with staff: intake scheduler, clinical manager, insurance verifier, client billing staff.
• Attend regular supervision
• Attend relevant CEU trainings regularly
• Opportunities for special projects, group facilitation, speaking engagements.
• One or more years medical nutrition therapy experience in nutrition and functional medicine and/or gastrointestinal and autoimmune conditions.
• Enjoy working with clients in an individual counseling environment.
• Motivational interviewing experience preferred.
• Eating disorder experience preferred
• Functional medicine background preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with patients and providers from diverse cultural, educational, and ethnic backgrounds
• Energetic, motivated, compassionate, personable, patient and reliable
• Excel at counseling, developing and maintaining therapeutic relationships.
• Excel at coordinating client care and collaboration with clients’ health care providers
• Ability to implement Health at Every Size (HAES) and Intuitive Eating principles and philosophies
• RDN Licensed with TN Dept of Health, Board of Dietitians/Nutritionists.
How to Apply: If you are a dedicated and compassionate dietitian who is passionate about making a positive impact on individuals’ recovery journeys, we invite you to join our team. Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org