Allison Nutrition Consultants, Inc.
This is a prn position requiring approximately 10-16 hours per week, flexible schedule, with growth possible. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
As a passionate and knowledgeable dietitian, you will collaborate with our interdisciplinary team to provide expert nutritional guidance and counseling to individuals seeking recovery from addiction and related challenges. Your expertise will contribute to improving the overall health and well-being of our clients, enhancing their recovery experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Provide medical nutrition therapy and nutrition counseling to clients using
evidenced based treatment approaches
● Conduct Initial individual nutrition assessments and follow-up nutrition sessions
● Facilitate bi-weekly educational group (curriculum provided)
● Weekly RD team meetings
● Timely care coordination with client’s health care team.
● Timely, thorough documentation in electronic medical records system
● Coordinate and communicate well with staff: intake scheduler, clinical manager,
insurance verifier, client billing staff
● Opportunities for seeing private practice clients, work on special projects,
speaking engagements, In-office, on site (i.e grocery, home or restaurant) and
telehealth counseling/service delivery, as appropriate.
● One or more years medical nutrition therapy experience in nutrition counseling
with focus on eating disorders and/or mental health.
● Enjoy nutrition group facilitation
● Good at group education and facilitation
● Enjoy working with clients in an individual counseling environment
● Motivational Interviewing experience preferred.
● Interest in working with eating disorders, mental health and substance use
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with patients and providers
from diverse cultural, educational, and ethnic backgrounds
● Energetic, motivated, compassionate, personable, patient and reliable
● Excel at counseling, developing and maintaining therapeutic relationships.
● Excel at coordinating client care and collaboration with clients’ health care
● Ability to implement Health at Every Size (HAES) and Intuitive Eating principles
● RDN Licensed with TN Dept of Health, Board of Dietitians/Nutritionists.
How to Apply: If you are a dedicated and compassionate dietitian who is passionate about making a positive impact on individuals’ recovery journeys, we invite you to join our team. Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in this role to email@example.com